Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Heart Faces

Ok, I'm doing something completely different. I'm going to participate in this:



This week's contest is "Favorite Photo Ever" for their Blurb Photo Book. This picture is of Drew at just over a year old (like maybe just a few days) sitting on our back porch in the snow. He wasn't walking yet, so I just plunked him down to check out the snow. I love how blue his eyes are.


I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites.

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute. He looks unsure about that snow!

Blessedw5mom said...

Very cute! And I love how blue his eyes are!

Robyn said...

Great picture! I'm hoping my next one will be blue-eyed like his Daddy.

Jill said...

What a sweet, sweet picture!!

creative kerfuffle said...

a.door.a.bull! that is sooo cute!

Brooke Brown said...

Kristin.....SO cute! I'm so glad you entered! Will be fun to "play" in these little contests together (tho I never consider it a contest...more just a posting on my part...haha). GREAT picture!

zandor said...

That picture is so sweet. He is adorable.

Mike said...

I can see why it's your favorite.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com
Twitter: AboutParenting
Photo ideas? 100 Portrait Ideas