Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Heart Faces

Ok, I'm doing something completely different. I'm going to participate in this:



This week's contest is "Favorite Photo Ever" for their Blurb Photo Book. This picture is of Drew at just over a year old (like maybe just a few days) sitting on our back porch in the snow. He wasn't walking yet, so I just plunked him down to check out the snow. I love how blue his eyes are.


I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites.

8 comments:

Suburban Girl said...

Cute. He looks unsure about that snow!

Blessedw5mom said...

Very cute! And I love how blue his eyes are!

Robyn said...

Great picture! I'm hoping my next one will be blue-eyed like his Daddy.

Jill said...

What a sweet, sweet picture!!

creative kerfuffle said...

a.door.a.bull! that is sooo cute!

brooke b said...

Kristin.....SO cute! I'm so glad you entered! Will be fun to "play" in these little contests together (tho I never consider it a contest...more just a posting on my part...haha). GREAT picture!

Anonymous said...

That picture is so sweet. He is adorable.

Mike said...

I can see why it's your favorite.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com
Twitter: AboutParenting
Photo ideas? 100 Portrait Ideas