- Softball season is almost over. This week we have 3 games, a practice and the team BBQ at our home. Meg has had fun.
- School is over in 3 weeks. Drew finishes this week, but Meg still has a month of learning to go.
- My laptop monitor died a week ago. My dad is bringing me a new laptop this week. To say I've missed it is an understatement.
- My children have decided that listening to me is NOT on their list of things to do each day. Things have not been pleasant here.
- I have some sort of spring cold that renders me completely unable to smell or hear well. The children also have this cold. I cannot even count the number of boxes of tissues we've gone through in the past two weeks.
- My husband's one and only vacation this summer is coming up later this month. We told the kids about our vacation trip. Meg has already commenced freakout. Staying home may be a better option.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Where did May go? It's June 1st and I last posted on May 19th. Here's an update, bullet-style.
Leave the love here for Kristin.... at 10:32 AM