Sunday, August 24, 2008

Yep, another meme

Remember when I said that Jill at Charming and Delightful tagged me for a meme? Well, here goes.

A. Attached or single? Attached. Together for 17 years, married for 10 next month.

B. Best friend? Auntie Nettie at Auntie Nettie's Attic. We met the very first day of college 18 years ago.

C. Cake or pie? Ooh, that depends on the time of year, but I'm always up for cake.

D. Day of Choice? Any day that my husband is home with me.

E. Essential Item? My cell phone (because I don't wear a watch anymore).

F. Favorite Color? Purple

G. Gummy Bears or Worms? Neither. Swedish fish

H. Hometown? Grew up in city in Maine, now living in the country in Maine.

I. Indulgences? Pedicures.

J. January or July? January. The girls (all 3) were born in January.

K. Kids? Four, ages 19 months (twins) to 7 1/2 years. One boy, age 3 1/2.

L. Life isn't complete without? My family.

M. Marriage Date? September 26th.

N. Number of Brothers & Sister? One brother.

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples

P. Phobias? Not really sure. I don't like snakes. Is there a phobia for that?

Q. Quotes? "Let's kill all the lawyers".

R. Reasons to smile? My kids on a good day. Good friends. Good food. Family.

S. Season of Choice? FALL

T. Tag Peeps: I just tagged people, I can't do it again.

U. Unknown facts about me? I'm a musician on hiatus. I used to be able to type 80 words a minute. I hate to fly.

V. Vegetables? Beets, sweet corn

W. Worst Habits? I'm messy.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound; kept me sane with all those pregnancies.

Y. Your Favorite food? Fish.

Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer.

There. Anyone who wants to partake can.

No comments: