Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Snow Days

Well, there is no school here in Gray today. First it was a two hour delay, then it was canceled all together. That means I have all four children home. I had PLANS for today! I was supposed to volunteer in Meg's classroom, then run some errands afterward, because my mother-in-law was going to be watching the twins while Drew was at school. PLANS.....dashed. It is still snowing and has been all morning. Now I have to clean up my kitchen. Darn. And I should do some laundry. Double darn.

On another note, my good friend Junetta read my blog! Hooray. She may be the only person who ever reads it, but at least she'll know what the heck is going on in my life. I read her blog too to catch up on her antics.....she's linked on the site (Auntie Nettie). Later I'll post a picture of the lovely Christmas stockings she has made for my kids (sorry Net, I still haven't sent that to you, have I?)

Well, my coffee is getting cold and the fairies haven't arrived to do the dishes, so that is all for now.

2 comments:

Flax Hill Gardener said...

Have fun with your blogging! It's a nice respite from the ordinary.

Auntie Nettie said...

No -- no you haven't. And Krippy -- please. I am Auntie Nettie. This "Junetta" of whom you speak, well, she's someone else in the blogosphere. Don't believe me? Check this out ...

http://junetta.blogspot.com/2008/01/spots-doors-and-bowling.html

:)