I have some confessions to make (luckily, they are not at all earth-shattering):
1. I enjoy playing on Webkinz. What, you don't know about Webkinz? Oh, it's that buy a stuffed animal and then bring it to life in the virtual world craze I SWORE (just ask my MIL) that I wouldn't get Meg into. HA. Silly me for putting it out there. She got a Webkinz for Christmas (from Santa). I play in the arcade to earn her Kinz Cash so she can buy her bunny Rosa treats. And for fun, I adopted a virtual dog for myself. Good lord.
2. I like kids music. The Wiggles? Check. Laurie Berkener? Check. Dan Zanes? Check. I can sing along to just about every song. I have NO IDEA what is out there for popular music these days.
3. There are days when I absolutely abhor being a SAHM. Those are the same days I absolutely abhor my children. Hmmmmmm. Is it ok to love, but not always like, your children? I really hope so!
4. I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up (I mean, when my kids are all in school). The whole lawyer thing was just a passing phase, some sort of insanity, maybe even a craze. It was NOT for me. I'd love to be a teacher. I am too chicken to take the teacher certification exam. Mostly because I don't think I know much of anything anymore.
5. Blogging is like legalized voyeurism. Actually, I'm not even sure it's legalized, but it's plain fun. I love reading other blogs. It makes me happy to know I'm not the only crazed person out there who consumes too much coffee, needs a nap, has too many toys, occasionally wants to throttle her husband, wishes that life was a bit less hectic and a bit cleaner. And I'm so glad that some of you leave me comments. Makes my whole day!