I got tagged by Mommy Brain with a meme.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Well alrighty then! Here goes:
1. Remember standardized testing? Well, the ONLY things I remember from that are the following: a "baloo" is a bear and "wuzzle" means to mix. WHY I remember those things is totally beyond me.
2. I cannot reconcile the fact that I used to be so neat and tidy with the person I am now (that person being the one who cannot find the top of her gorgeous kitchen island). I see piles of stuff and immediately shut down. It's just awful.
3. When I graduated from high school and left for college in New York, I swore to my parents that I was "never coming back to Maine". Hmm. My father constantly reminds me of that. It gets on my nerves.
4. I'm related to Lizzie Borden on my mother's side. So look out! Whack, whack, whack (37 more times).
5. I passed the Maine Bar Exam on the second try. I missed passing the first time by 3 points. And I don't practice law anymore.
6. I went to Ground Zero with Auntie Nettie in 2003. Doug couldn't understand why I wanted to go, but it was something I had to see for myself. It's something I'll never forget.
7. I am not a funny person, per se. So, when I make a funny, I feel like someone should throw a parade in my honor, or at least laugh with me. Laughing at me makes me cry.
So, there you have it. Now you join in:
Auntie Nettie at Auntie Nettie's Attic
Jane at Flax Hill Garden
Sam at The Way Life Is
Thia at Untangled Web
Amy at Tulip and Turnip
Di at Motherhood is Painless
Hope you'll play along!