Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Life with Isabelle

Isabelle is the baby of the family. She was born 11 minutes after Annabelle. So I guess it should not surprise me that she sometimes behave the worst of anyone. I know she's only 15 months old, but let's recap the last 6 days with Izzie. Turns out she doesn't like much of anything anymore. She....

Does not want to be picked up;

Does not want to be put down;

If put down, will roll around on the floor and wail like she has been beaten;

If put down, will throw herself to the ground, head first, roll around on the floor and wail like she has been beaten;

Does not want to eat;

Does not want to drink;

Does not want to go in her stroller;

Does not want to go in the car;

Does not want kisses; will scratch your face if you kiss her;

Does not want you to kiss her sister;

Does not want you to pick up her sister.

Actually, it turns out that none of those things apply when Daddy is home. Just fun times for Mama. The joys of parenting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ACTUALLY... :)

Marie Green said...

This too shall pass.... right?

Oh, how UNREASONALBE toddlers can be!

Hang in there... (my kids always cheer up with either baths or popsicles)

Sammie-J said...

Sometimes you just gotta let them cry it out. If you know that nothing is hurting her then I wouldn't worry. I know it's annoying. When Jordan gets like this all I can do is laugh.

Saly said...

Lucy was the same at that age and continues to have her "moments". I have to give you a lot of credit, doing it with 2 girls!!